Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is such a simple salsa recipe, but truly tastes great. There's no need to buy the expensive jars in the store when you can make this so easily.
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, loosely packed
- 1⁄2 lime
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn on a food processor and drop the garlic into the moving blade.
- Process until finely chopped.
- Add the cilantro and pulse to chop fine.
- Squeeze the juice from the lime half into the blender.
- Add the tomatoes and pulse 2 or 3 times for chunky salsa or blend until smooth, about 15 seconds.
- Serve at once or refrigerate until ready to serve.