Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Much like me, this is simple, quick, easy!! I've made it for years, have no idea where it came from. Cook times are if you don't nuke it.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Prepare spinach according to package directions.
- Drain well.
- Melt margarine.
- Add mayonaise to margarine; stir to blend.
- Combine mayo/margarine with drained spinach.
- Put in ovenproof casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Heat in 350 oven for 20-30 minutes, or in microwave on high for 2-3 minutes.
This is very good though I have never tried any other creamed spinach to compare it to. I give it 5 stars for being exactly what it says it is- "So Simple, quick and easy"! Thank you for the keeper.