1/1 Photo of So Simple Creamed Spinach
LaLa Lola's Note:
Much like me, this is simple, quick, easy!! I've made it for years, have no idea where it came from. Cook times are if you don't nuke it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare spinach according to package directions.
- 2Drain well.
- 3Melt margarine.
- 4Add mayonaise to margarine; stir to blend.
- 5Combine mayo/margarine with drained spinach.
- 6Put in ovenproof casserole dish.
- 7Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Heat in 350 oven for 20-30 minutes, or in microwave on high for 2-3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for So Simple Creamed Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.1
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 179.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: