Recipe by shelbyrose
A tasty twist on cauliflower; can even be substituted for potatoes. Delicious and nutritious. From the Kitchens of Kraft.
Top Review by lauralie41
I love cauliflower so had to give this recipe a try. A light side dish that is very simple to make. I used one small head of cauliflower that I rough chopped and added to the boiling water. After draining, I added it back to the pan snf let the remaining water dry out. Needed a bit more ranch dressing and I think more seasoning or herbs. Just a little bland even with adding the extra ranch dressing.
- 8 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 small head)
- 1⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing (see note below)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to boiling in a large saucepan.
- Add cauliflower; cook 15 minutes or until cauliflower is very tender.
- Drain cauliflower; return to saucepan.
- Add dressing, salt and pepper.
- Mash until cauliflower is light and fluffy.
- Sprinkle with sliced onions before serving.
- *(note) More dressing can be added to achieve desired consistency and taste.