Recipe by Crazy Chrissy
This was a hand-me down recipe, which is great with snacks like: potato chips, pretzels, crackers. Also great on baked potatos or mixed in mashed potatoes. Use as a base for many other dips, depending on what you add. For example, we have added smoked salmon to have with crackers or on a bagel. Enjoy.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon milk (to thin or whip)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take out cream cheese blocks ahead to soften , if desired but not neccessary.
- Chop/Dice green onions up to and over the green tips. Depending on how much you like onion.
- Put the cream cheese, green onions and garlic in bowl and slowly beat with mixer, to break it up (rough mix).
- After rough mix, add milk a tablespoon at a time, to thin and then whip until desired consistency and cream cheese chucks have creamed.
- Pour or spoon into a bowl, cover and wrap with plastic. Refrigerate for 24 hours to infuse onion flavor and thicken, if on the runny-side.