Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I invented this sandwich a few years ago. I really liked it at the time but to be completely honest I'm not as crazy about it any more. If you think it sounds good though, go ahead and try it. You may like it.
- Toast bread in toaster.
- Spread cream cheese on one side of each slice of toast.
- Slice strawberry thinly.
- Put berry slices on top of the cream cheese on only one piece of bread.
- Put second piece of toast on top.
- Warm in a microwave for about 15 seconds.
- Slice in half, if desired.