Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Are you looking for the simple pleasures of an unadorned baked potato ? Then look no further you have found it. :). Please feel free to add more salt,pepper and margarine to taste. Submitted to " ZAAR " on December 31st. 2009
- 4 large russet potatoes, rinsed well to remove all dirt
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 4 tablespoons margarine, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pierce each potato several times with a fork.
- Place potatoes on oven rack, and bake for 1 hour or until fork enters potatoes easily.
- Split potato in half without cutting all the way through.
- Add 1/4 each of salt,pepper, and add 1 Tablespoon margarine to each potato.
- Eat and enjoy :) !
Simple but Perfect potatoes. I did wrap my potatoes in Reynolds Wrappers and cooked mine for almost two hours as that is how long it took the rest of my dinner to get done. We all enjoyed them. They were so fluffy.
I thought I had reviewed this, but my review is NOT showing! Anyway, a simple and CLASSIC recipe that is always good to make and have mid-week! Thanks Shapes! FT:-)