Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
4 cans and some seasonings. How easy is that?
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and divided
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients except 1 can of beans into a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Pour into medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to low and add remaining beans. Simmer 15 minutes.
- ***Super good with sour cream and diced tomatoes on top.