1/18 Photos of So It's Bekah's Pulled Pork Now
I have adopted this recipe from Mean Chef. This is one of my favorite recipes. The pork is sweet, succulent and falling apart tender. Fabulous served alone, on rolls, in tortillas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 whole pork butt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
Molasses Barbecue Sauce
- 1For rub: mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- 2For sauce: Combine in nonreactive saucepan, bring to boil and simmer until it reduces to 1 1/2 cups.
- 3For pork: Rub pork with rub.
- 4Place in Plastic bag and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Take out pork and re-rub.
- 6Let sit at room temperature for 2 hours.
- 7Roast on rack uncovered in oven at 250-275 degrees until falling apart tender.
- 8It will take 7-8 hours, the internal temperature of the pork when done should be between 195 and 200 degrees.
- 9Pull pork into pieces, toss with sauce.
- 10Serve with extra sauce (If you prefer, the pork can be served with Pig Pickin Sauce (#31020)).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for So It's Bekah's Pulled Pork Now
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.8
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 1882.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: