1/4 Photos of "so I Cheated" Refrigerator Dills
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Ya so it is kinda cheating- BUT these come out so good everytime. Fast, simple and easy. Just don't tell 'em you cheated! They keep for 6 months in the fridge but always disappear faster than that! A family recipe here in TX.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove pickles from jar and discard juice.
- 2Put some dill in bottom of empty pickly jar.
- 3Slice pickles into circles and add to jar along with onion and garlic cloves.
- 4Top jar with remaining dill.
- 5Boil vinegar salt and water and pour over pickles in jar.
- 6Replace jar top and let cool.
- 7Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "so I Cheated" Refrigerator Dills
Serving Size: 1 (3972 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 58675.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 29.9 g
- Sugars 38.2 g
- Protein 17.8 g