Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I signed up for a recipe book exchange on one of my other groups and this recipe is from that cook book. These are so good. I made them tonight for supper and even my friends 2 year old son who I am babysitting gobbled it right up!! And he is a picky eater. You have to try this!!!
- Peel and dice onion.
- Cut up celery into small pieces.
- Cook hamburger with onion and celery till hamburger is finished.
- Drain fat.
- Add tomato paste, ketchup, ground mustard, and brown sugar.
- Cook for 20 minutes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon meat onto hamburger buns and serve.
- I never did put the salt and pepper on mine.I thought it was perfect as it was.
This was delish..added 1 T dill pickle relish and about 1/4t hot shot pepper mix.