Chef #202865's Note:
I signed up for a recipe book exchange on one of my other groups and this recipe is from that cook book. These are so good. I made them tonight for supper and even my friends 2 year old son who I am babysitting gobbled it right up!! And he is a picky eater. You have to try this!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and dice onion.
- 2Cut up celery into small pieces.
- 3Cook hamburger with onion and celery till hamburger is finished.
- 4Drain fat.
- 5Add tomato paste, ketchup, ground mustard, and brown sugar.
- 6Cook for 20 minutes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Spoon meat onto hamburger buns and serve.
- 8I never did put the salt and pepper on mine.I thought it was perfect as it was.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for So Good Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 602.9
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 115.6 mg
- Sodium 1011.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 38.5 g