Recipe by luveyduvey21
I signed up for a recipe book exchange on one of my other groups and this recipe is from that cook book. These are so good. I made them tonight for supper and even my friends 2 year old son who I am babysitting gobbled it right up!! And he is a picky eater. You have to try this!!!
- 1 small onion
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard powder
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- 4 -6 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and dice onion.
- Cut up celery into small pieces.
- Cook hamburger with onion and celery till hamburger is finished.
- Drain fat.
- Add tomato paste, ketchup, ground mustard, and brown sugar.
- Cook for 20 minutes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon meat onto hamburger buns and serve.
- I never did put the salt and pepper on mine.I thought it was perfect as it was.