Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My husband's family favorite easy ground beef casserole.
Make and share this So Good Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb chicken or 1 lb turkey
- 1 small onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- cook macaroni according to package directions.
- brown ground meat and chopped onion in large skillet.
- add tomato soup, undrained corn and cooked macaroni. stir to combine.
- can be served from the stove top or placed in a baking dish and baked for 30 minutes at 350.