Recipe by blayze
I found this recipe in an old book and our family all love it. It is cheap,easy and filling.This recipe can be frozen.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the Chicken Stock in a pot on the stove to heat.
- Slice the Chicken Breast wafer thin, this is best done partially frozen.
- Add the Chicken Breast to the Chicken Stock to cook, this is complete when the Chicken is white.
- Remove the Chicken from the Chicken Stock.
- Add the Broccoli to the Chicken Stock and cook until soft.
- Note:Even stems may be used for this recipe if cut small enough.
- Blend the Broccoli into the Chicken Stock with a hand bender or MixMaster.
- Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Return the Chicken Breast to the blended Broccoli Stock Mix.
- Add the Sour Cream just before serving.
- Do not heat with sour cream on high,it will curdle.
- Serve with French Stick.
- To freeze this item, do not add Sour Cream.
- Add Sour Cream when reheating and serving.