Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from a friend, and decided to try it. It is sooo easy and sooo yummy. If you like shrimp scampi, you will definitely love this!!!
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen shrimp, thawed or 1 (2 lb) bagyou can use fresh uncooked shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelopeof dry Good Seasons salad dressing mix
- 1 lb pasta
- melt butter in skillet, then add the dry dressing mix.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add thawed shrimp and simmer until thoroughly heated.
- Make pasta according to package instructions.
- Serve the shrimp over the pasta.
- SOOOO YUMMY!
I did not do the noodles in this recipe because it did not look like a lot of sauce. It was good as an appetizer.