Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Copy Cat of Olive Garden's but the quantity is usually right on...It's smooth and creamy. Good alone with noodles, or add veggies for primavera, baby shrimp and sauteed mushrooms with prociutto or chopped ham, sun dried tomatoes and chicken...too many options!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, fresh (add more if you like!)
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the cream, garlic powder and pepper and simmer for 10-12 minutes until thick.
- When the alfredo sauce has reached your desired consistency, stir in the parmesan cheese, and you're done!
Simple and tasty. I used this in Chicken Alfredo Roll-Ups. Thanks for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
This is my recipe actually, but i use white pepper instead of black pepper. Thanks for posting.