Prep 6 hrs
Cook 0 mins
If you love extreme flavors then you will love this easy recipe for tapenade! This takes minutes to make but the mixture will need to chill for a minumum of 6 hours before using, it will keep well chilled for up to 3 days! Serve the tapenade on toasted garlic-rubbed crostini, your guests will be clammering for more lol!
- 3⁄4 lb pitted black olives, well drained
- 3 -4 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme leaves (leaves only)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 -3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Tabasco sauce or 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Place all the ingredients in the food processor (except the tabasco or cayenne) pulse a couple times to blend.
- Add in the olive oil and pulse a couple more times to form a coarse thick paste.
- Add in Tabasco or cayenne pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill a minumum of 6 hours before spooning on crostini.