Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It's just something I made up and I have to bring to every family gathering.
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- Mix first three ingredients with mixer until smooth.
- Pour into shallow dish.
- Top with cheese.
I go one step further with this before I add the cheese I add shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoe with the seeds out. To really dress it up I put black olives and roasted peppers.