Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is one of those recipes you can't even remember where it came from, you have had it so long !!! All I know is that I have made this for holidays, birthdays, wedding showers, baby showers, you name it !!!! Frozen Italian meatballs from the freezer makes this a must have recipe. Enjoy !!
- 16 ounces frozen meatballs
- 12 ounces chili sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Add frozen meatballs in your crock pot or my favorite, six quart roasting pan.
- mix together,chili sauce ,jellied cranberry sauce and water.
- Pour over meatballs and cook on low 5-6 hours.
Made for Aus/NZ Swap #20. Oh, YUM ! I had seen this done with grape jelly, which did not appeal to me -- but this had just the right tang and consistancy ! Took it to a Debate Party, and there was NOTHING left ! Even got some of the hostess' frozen rolls out, to mop up the sauce. This will be making the rounds this holiday season ! Thanks for posting. polly.