Recipe by Michelle_My_Belle
from Kraft Food & Family Magazine. To cook later: Cover uncooked casserole (uncooked eggs can be frozen and baked later with no troubles) tightly with plastic wrap; freeze until solid - cover with foil. Freeze for up to 3 months. Same baking directions except cook for 1 hr covered vs 35 minutes uncovered - then uncover and add cheese and bake for 15 minutes
Top Review by foodtvfan
Another Kraft keeper recipe! So easy to make. Used turkey stuffing and a little extra cheddar cheese. Served it with sausages, bacon, sliced tomatoes, home fried potatoes, and fruit with recipe #91801 for brunch on Sunday. Garnished it with fresh chopped parsley from my garden. A new family favorite.
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oil in medium skillet on medium-high heat.
- add mushrooms - cook for four minutes or until tender ; stirring occasionally ; set adise.
- beat eggs, milk and mayo in large bowl - stir in stuffing mix.
- spoon stuffing mixture into greased 9 inch square baking dish - top with mushrooms, tomatoes and onions.
- bake at 350 f uncovered for 35 minutes.
- sprinkle on cheese and bake for another 15 minutes.
- let stand 10 minutes before serving.