1/1 Photo of So Easy Salmon Patties
Oliver & Fischer's Mommy's Note:
This recipe is so simple and takes hardly any time at all. An easy go to dish that is nice when served with salad, quinoa, rice, or any veggies. If you need a quick and yummy salmon dinner/lunch, try this out. It would be nice served in a pita pocket with lettuce, tomato, etc as well. If you use plain bread crumbs, mix in a handful of fresh chopped parsley.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions in 1 TBS olive oil until cooked through but not brown.
- 2Drain liquid from the salmon.
- 3Combine salmon, sauteed onion, breadcrumbs (parsley if you use plain breadcrumbs), eggs, salt, and pepper.
- 4Form mixture into patties.
- 5Melt butter and oil in a pan.
- 6Brown salmon patties on both sides (about 4-5 minutes per side).
- 7Place cooked patties on a paper towl to absorb excess oil.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for So Easy Salmon Patties
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.8
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 294.7 mg
- Sodium 399.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 45.1 g