This recipe is ridiculously easy, it takes only minutes to make especially if you are using fresh packaged fettuccine from the grocery store, or boil some dryed pasta for this, you can double this recipe if desired! You will love the simplicity and taste of this pasta dish, serve this with a side salad and crusty buns for an easy weeknight (or anytime) meal!
- Cook the pasta to el dente (do not overcook the pasta, fresh pasta will take less time then dryed, so cook the fresh pasta according to package directions) drain and polace in a large bowl.
- In a bowl mix together the ricotta with melted butter pinch garlic powder (if using) and 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese; mix to combine; add to the cooked pasta and toss.
- Season with black pepper to taste.
- Divide into bowls then top with chopped tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese.