1/2 Photos of So Easy Pizza Dough
I love this pizza dough! It is so quick and easy, and makes a great dough. A favorite for pizza night at my house! I found it originally on allrecipes.com, but tweaked it a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Dissolve yeast in water. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes, until creamy.
- 22. Add in the rest of ingredients except corn meal. Stir vigorously to form a stiff, wet dough. You may need to add another 1/4 cup flour to make the right consistency.
- 33. Cover and set aside; let rise at least 30 minutes (I usually let it rise 2 hours).
- 44. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray pizza pan with cooking spray and sprinkle liberally with corn meal.
- 55. Grease hands with oil. Press dough onto pan to desired thickness.
- 66. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 77. Remove from oven; add toppings as desired. Cook an additional 15-20 minutes or until crust is browned and crispy on the bottom.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for So Easy Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.4
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 584.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 7.9 g