Recipe by dani2828
I'm sure there are many versions of this recipe around - it's quick, easy, tastes so fresh, I could have it every day.. This version is with extra cheese, yum.
- any kind pasta
For 2 people
- 1 big tomatoes, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup fresh oregano (oregano is important, don't leave it out!)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil
- chopped garlic
- grated cheese, e.g. cheddar like
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare 2 bowls: Put all ingredients except pasta in bowls (as much garlic as you can handle!); toss with olive oil.
- Cook pasta (any kind of 'thin' pasta; 'thick' pasta like big rigatoni etc would not be ideal as they steal too much flavour: this dish has no sauce); add some butter and salt/pepper to pasta.
- Put pasta on top of tomato/herb/cheese mix. Add some parmesan.
- Toss just when ready to eat!