Prep 24 hrs
Cook 20 mins
This is a great summer salad. It is very pretty with lots of colors. I make this all of the time during the summer. This has imitation crabmeat. You can add chicken if you like, or leave the meat out all together. (Prep time is refrigeration time).
- 2 cups tri-color spiral pasta (uncooked)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 4 ounces of crumble feta cheese
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb imitation crabmeat
- 1 (6 ounce) jarof greek bell peppers
- 1⁄2 cup of sliced black olives
- 1 -2 cup of diced onion
- 2 green peppers, diced
- Cook pasta according to directions on box; drain. Slice the Greek peppers and black olives.
- Place pasta in large serving bowl and add all the ingredients except the dressing. Start to add the dressing, tossing while you pour. Keep adding dressing until all pieces in bowl are lightly coated with dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving. Mix every few hours so the flavors are even.
Great recipe! Thanks for sharing. We substituted red, orange and yellow bell peppers in for the green and loved it!