1/1 Photo of So Easy Mexican Pizza
Chef #731414's Note:
This is a recipe I got from my boyfriends dad. He found in some magazine ages ago. It's so easy to make and so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 garlic cloves, minced finely
- 1 lb ground beef (pref. gorund sirloin)
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) packet taco seasoning, any brand
- 8 large tortillas
- 2 cups of shredded Mexican blend cheese
- sliced black olives (to garnish) (optional)
- chopped cilantro (to garnish) (optional)
- olive oil
- salt & pepper, for taste
- 1Coat bottom of large skillet lightly with olive oil.
- 2Saute garlic on medium heat until light brown.
- 3Saute meat, adding taco seasoning once meat is broken up and cooking.
- 4Once meat is cooked, ad drained beans and tomatoes. Cook mixture till vegetables are cooked through.
- 5Arrange tortillas on a round, pizza style baking sheet, overlapping each tortilla until the whole sheet is covered. Bake on 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven, top with chili meat and then cover with cheese (and olives if desired) and return to a 350 degree oven for 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- 7Remove from oven, and let stand for 5 minutes so the cheese doesn't fall apart when cut.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for So Easy Mexican Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1355.4
- Calories from Fat 496
- Total Fat 55.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 146.4 mg
- Sodium 2488.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 149.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.8 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 63.6 g