Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a piece of cake to make!! Ha! My kids love this and it's the most moist cake you will ever find!
- 1 cake mix (with pudding in the mix)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -3 egg (depending on how dense you like it)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour batter into prepared 13x9 cake pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve with frosting (though it doesn't need any!).
Super easy and fast to make. I didn't even need to use an electric mixer. I just put all the ingredients into the bowl and used a whisk to mix it together. I baked it at 350 degrees F. and it turned out with a wonderful texture and super moist with a delicious taste. This is easy enough for kids to make, in my opinion.