Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 hrs
And it doesn't have real limocello in it! But no one will guess that this rich, delicious frozen treat uses such simple ingredients! Cook time is freeze time.
- 473.19 ml heavy whipping cream
- 85.04 g box instant vanilla pudding (cook-n-serve will not work!)
- 340.19 g can frozen lemonade concentrate
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Well, I tried that, and got a bunch of bubbles, so bubbles work too!
- Whisk in the pudding mix, careful to get all the lumps out but don't overmix. Let sit for a few minutes to thicken up.
- Whisk in the frozen lemonade concentrate. It's okay if it did what mine did and sat out too long and melted a little and made the mixture liquidy.
- Pour the contents into a freezer-safe container, and freeze overnight.