Recipe by Marie
Refrigerated sugar cookie dough makes these bars so easy to make. For different flavors, try using lime or orange juice. Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury.
Top Review by HulaHealthPrincess
sorry, but these weren't very good. They were very sugary and I couldnt taste the lemon. Might want to decrease the amount of sugar. On the upside they made the house smell good!
- 1 (18 ounce) roll Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Slice cookie dough as directed on package.
- Arrange slices in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- With lightly floured fingers, press dough evenly in pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, flour and baking powder; blend well.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Pour mixture over warm crust.
- Bake at 350°F for an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until top is light golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cut into bars.