Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Too good for words! I make a lot for holidays. Most of the time is for chilling.
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- ground nuts or dry coconut powder, toasted
- Melt chocolate in microwave on med. power.
- Stir occasionally; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until well blended.
- Add melted chocolate and vanilla, mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in nuts or coconut.
- Store in refrigerator.
these were so good and easyyyyy.i'm going to try making them with white and mint chips.
Made these for the grandkids Easter. Naturally I had to try a few. A few?, yeah right! These are a chocolaholic's dream. OH BOY, OH BOY,OH BOY! There is still some for them, but to save what was left, I froze them. Wouldn't share if I didn't have to. Myrna