Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 white fish fillets, 8 oz
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Lightly grease a small shallow baking pan with some of oil.
- Rub remaining oil over top of fish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, about 20 min. or until fish flakes easily.
This was easy but I felt there was way too much breadcrumbs...I even cut it back some...served with Butter Lime Cilantro Rice and steamed broccoli...
Flavorful and easy--thanks for helping with a last minute meal. Homecooking without any fuss!
This recipe deserves more than 5 stars for being so easy and delicious. I used thin flounder fillets.