Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is from my cousin, Christy. It is so easy and so tasty. I use Elk meat, but you can use whatever you have on hand.
- 1 lb ground elk or 1 lb any other ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 package mushroom, sliced
- Worcestershire sauce (4 splashes or to taste)
- brown rice, to serve strogonoff on
- Brown meat and onion with garlic in a large skillet.
- Add in can of Golden Mushroom Soup, sliced mushrooms and Worcestershire Sauce.
- Cook until mushrooms are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice.