So Easy Chicken and Rice with Mushroom
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom and sides of casserole dish (I use olive oil, you can use cooking oil or butter as well).
- Pour minute Rice into dish, then add milk, cream of chicken soup and can of sliced mushrooms.
- Stir until cream of chicken soup is distibuted through mix.
- Season Chicken (again use your favorite seasonings) I have tried everything from garlic powder to regular chicken meat seasoning it all works well.
- Place chicken in dish, spoon some of the mixture over each piece of chicken.
- cover and bake for 60-70 miutes.
- Remove from oven slightly mix and serve.