Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My family and I love this recipe. It's delish and so easy to make.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temp is best)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand is best)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, Just enough to cover the bottom of the mixing down
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Mix ALL ingredients together with hand mixer and place mixture in pie crust.
- Top with fruit of choice or leave plain.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour and serve.