Recipe by wildheart
The best blackberry sauce you can imagine, and SO easy! Serve with pancakes....waffles...or even over meats!
- 8 ounces frozen blackberries
- 1 (15 ounce) can cranberry sauce
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the cranberry sauce and the blackberries in the pan.
- Heat, stirring until the cranberry sauce melts or dissolves or whatever you want to call it.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Bring the sauce and berries to a boil.
- Mix the water and flour in a cup and pour into the sauce.
- It will thicken really quick.
- Stir, take it off the stove.
- Serve hot or warm, on waffles or pancakes or ice cream or pork.