Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing, divided
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup of the dressing over chicken in shallow dish or resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate 10 minute or up to 24 hours to marinate.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup dressing, the barbecue sauce and marmalade; set aside.
- Place chicken on grill; cover. Grill 12 to 15 minute or until cooked through (170°F), turning occasionally and brushing with sauce mixture during last few minutes of cooking. Let stand, covered with foil, for a few minutes before serving.
Very tasty and easy. I didn't have any orange marmalade, so I used orange juice. Made for I Recommend.
Simple and scrumptious. I used a fat free Italian dressing which made this easy fare fit well in my WW lifestyle. The one down side is the dressing was a little sweet and did not lend the tang of a regular dressing. Added one or two drops of hot sauce and it was perfect - plate licking good. Too cold here so the chicken was made in the broiler. Thanks Redsie. Made for *1-2-3 Hit Wonders* Tag.
no simpler way to put this then outstanding! i let the chicken marinate for an hour before i cooked them up on the broiler (no one wanted to grill) very tastey and like the names states, very easy. I used Bulleye origional BBQ sauce. served it up with mashed potatoes and Parmesan Baby Carrots and had a brillant meal - thanks for the recipe