Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This pie is *SO* good and so easy to make, and to make it even more simple purchase a ready-made vanilla wafer crust, or a graham cracker crust, or just make your own. I always make two of these as I end up by eating almost one myself, it is THAT good!
Top Review by whippoorwill3
This was a delicious, easy recipe. I was starving and could hardly wait to get the ingredients assembled. I accidentally picked up a shortbread crust, but that made no difference. So good.
- 4 ripe bananas, sliced (make certain the bananas are ripe and yellow, not black)
- 1 prepared vanilla wafer pie crusts or 1 graham cracker crust
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping (or to taste, I used Smuckers for this)
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream (unwhipped)
- 3 -4 tablespoons powdered sugar (or use granulated sugar)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped Skor candy bar (or 3 regular-size Skor chocolate bars, or use Skor baking bits)
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer the banana slices evenly over the bottom of the prepared crust.
- Drizzle the caramel topping over the bananas.
- Beat the whipping cream with sugar and vanilla until very stiff.
- Spread over the banana slices, swirling to make a decorative pattern.
- Sprinkle the chopped Skor pieces on top or around the edges of the whipping cream.
- Chill for a minimum of 1 hour before serving.