Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
You'll be amazed at how simple these cookies are to make....with only a box of cake mix and a few other ingredients! --- servings are only esitamted.
- 1 (16 ounce) packageone-step angel food cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, beat cake mix, water and almond extract on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl.
- Fold in the coconut.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Remove paper with the cookies to a wire rack to cool.
These cookies are very quick to make and yummy. I didn't use the extract because I didn't have any. Be sure to use the parchment paper as they tend to stick. I got alot more than 24 cookies.