1/1 Photo of So Easy and so Good Pasta Quick Quick
I came up with this today for supper. Had very little in my fridge and needed something quick to put on the table. This turned out so good, and so easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- linguine (enough for 2 people)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 cup sliced green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, to taste
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1Put pasta cooking.
- 2Heat oil in skillet and saute the garlic and peppers.
- 3Add chilli flakes, pepper and salt to taste.
- 4Add the cream- stir well.
- 5Add the cheeses- mix both in well- it should look a bit creamy and thick.
- 6In the last 2 minutes of cooking the pasta, add the broccoli to the pasta pot.
- 7(This will cook it a bit, but still leave it crunchy).
- 8Drain pasta and add to the sauce mixture, toss well and plate.
- 9Garnish with additional parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for So Easy and so Good Pasta Quick Quick
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.8
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 246.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with garlic and herbs