Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made this up one day for lunch. This is a "omg" experience for your tastebuds, the flavors just blend together so nicely...it may sound weird but oh so good!
- 1 apple, sliced and cored, make sure the apple is one of the tangy variety, I used Pink Lady but you can also
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, natural style
- 1 dash salt, this is important
- Core and slice your apple.
- Partition and spread the peanut butter over the apple slices.
- Sprinkle with a bit of salt over all the slices.
- Enjoy! I like mine with non-fat milk.