Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This easy recipe is just so delicious and the flavor of pesto is so bright and sunny.
Make and share this So Delicious Pesto Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) box whole wheat pasta (penne or rotini)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peas
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce (can add more)
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- In a large pot, bring 6 cups of water and 1 tsp salt to a rolling boil. Add the pasta and cook per package directions.
- When there is one minute left for the pasta to cook to al dente, add the peas and stir slowly. When pasta is done, drain into a colander and run cold water over the mixed pasta and peas. Drain well.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the pesto sauce and then pour the pasta and peas into the mixing bowl. Top with the chicken and feta cheese and mix well.
- Serve immediately or chill covered in a refrigerator. Serve within 5 days.