Prep 10 mins
Cook 29 mins
For My LOVE of Cherry Pie and the fact I need to lose a few pounds... --wink-- If you know me you know how I love old fashion, retro, vintage things in life... So when I make up my recipes I usually have my "little aunties" in mind with writing them up... so excuse my visuals if you wish... Oh if you know of a great low in Points homemade vanilla ice cream please message me... Oh and one last thing, because the Point system has changed and some are using the new and some the old version, please use you calculator to figure the Points Anyway... So Cherry Pie-Cobbler Weight Watchers style Enjoy, Just A Gal...
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Get your Favorite pie plate (one for a bigger, deeper pie 9 inch)and spray with non-stick cooking spray -- just a dab --
- In a mixing bowl, combine baking mix, 3 tablespoons Splenda, margarine, sour cream, and water. Mix at low speed for 2 minutes
- Place batter into your pie plate.
- In a small blend together 2 tablespoons Splenda, cherry pie filling, and almond extract. (Taste Test to insure you have enough sweetness and extract to suit you).
- Carefully spoon your wonderful pie filling mixture into center of batter. Don't stir just place in center like a danish -- The crust will form like a pie --
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes until crust is golden brown put check it after 15 minutes because ovens differ.
- Cool the pie on a wonderful old fashion wire rack~wink~ Let cool at least 15 minutes before serving -- .