- 1 lb ground meat
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of celery soup
- 4 cups mashed potatoes (instant works just fine)
- 4 slices American cheese or 4 slices cheddar cheese, tastes best
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground meat and onion.
- Prepare mashed potatoes.
- Mix 1/2 can of cream of celery soup with cooked meat mixture.
- Put meat onion and soup mixture in the bottom of a pie pan or casserole dish.
- Put mashed potatoes on top.
- Spread the rest of the soup on top of the mashed potatoes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350°F, adding cheese during last 10 minutes to melt.