Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a deliciously addictive holiday snack. It combines sweet with salty, making it perfect for snacking.
- 2.5 (12 ounce) bags white chocolate chips
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Crispix cereal
- 3 cups toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups cashews
- 12 ounces candy covered plain chocolate candies (like M&M's)
- Melt the chocolate in a heavy saucepan on low heat or melt it in the microwave, stirring often.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a large roasting pan.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the ingredients in the roasting pan and stir to mix well. Turn out on to wax paper and let it cool.
Yum! Addictive is right! We couldn't keep our hands out of this stuff. We love sweet/ salty snacks so this was right up our alley. I made this as written, using mini pretzel twists instead of the sticks. This goes together quickly and easily, so it's perfect when you want a quick sugar fix. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe! **Made for 2013 Football Pool**
Made for Thanksgiving snacks for the kids. GONE! Has to be a winner. Breezer you are the Football Pool 2013 Master
Made this as given, although I did cut it in half, & we have had it as a wonderful treat for the last 3-4 days! Absolutely wonderful for us two chocoholics here! A great keeper of a recipe, for sure! Thanks for posting it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]