Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
The smoothest, yummiest creation ever to be made from a potato
Make and share this Snowy Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Boil potatoes and drain.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, garlic powder, butter, and pepper.
- Add potatoes a few at a time and mix and beat until smooth.
- Put in a baking dish and add topping.
- Bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes.
- This can be made the night before. Refrigerate.Bring to room temperature before baking.
These were very good. Very creamy. Not very diet friendly, though, so these would be an occasional treat in our house.