Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a nice change for a salad. It would be great to go with Christmas dinner, or served with chicken, or pork. Enjoy
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 ounce lime gelatin (1 boxed pkg)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup almonds
- 1⁄2 cup celery
- Drain juice from crushed pineapple into a 1 cup measuring cup, and make to one cup with cold water.
- Heat juice and water in a sauce pan until boiling.
- Remove from heat and stir in jello until dissolved.
- Cool slightly, then blend mixture into sour cream, until well blended.
- Chill until partially set.
- Fold in nuts, crushed pineapple, and celery. Serve, or refrigerate.