1/1 Photo of Snowy Java Jet Cappuccino
Perfect for those cold winter nights. You can easily make this into two smaller 4 oz servings if you wish. An espresso and white chocolate delight thats made with real ingredients too, no powered mixes here :D.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat cream until almost boiling.
- 2Remove from heat and add chocolate.
- 3Whisk until melted and smooth.
- 4Stir in liqueurs and vanilla.
- 5Return to low heat and whisk until foamy.
- 6Pour espresso into a large mug, then spoon chocolate mixture over the espresso. Top with whipped cream and the chocolate covered coffee bean.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snowy Java Jet Cappuccino
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.4
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.5 g
- Saturated Fat 28.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 94.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 8.6 g