Recipe by happynana
This recipe is from TOH. It did not list the chef's name. I made these today and they turned out really cute. I used an orange M & M for the nose instead of the candy corn and used white almond bark for coating. I didn't measure out the peanut butter either. I just spread the crackers straight from the jar.
Top Review by Lizzymommy
An adorable addition to our cookie trays this year - my daughter helped me make these, and we'll be making another batch (or two!) for her classroom holiday party this year. Thank you!
- 118.29-177.44 ml creamy peanut butter (I used Jiff straight from the jar)
- 34 round butter flavored crackers (I used Ritz)
- 340.19 g white candy coating, coursely chopped (I just used white almond bark)
- 102 miniature chocolate chips
- 17 candy corn, cut lengthwise in half (I used an orange M & M)
- 34 M&M's plain chocolate candy
- decorating gel
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread peanut butter on half of the crackers.
- Top with remaining crackers to make sandwiches.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir to smooth.
- Dip sandwiches in coating; allowing access to drip off.
- Place on waxed paper.
- Immediately position chips; 2 chips for eyes and 4 chips for mouth.
- Add candy corn for nose.
- For earmuffs, place a M & M on each side of face.
- Connect ear muffs with a strip of decorating gel. I let mine dry and then did the decorating gel.
- Let stand for 30 minutes or until set. My decorating gel is still not dry after 1 hour.