1/1 Photo of Snowman Treats
This recipe is from TOH. It did not list the chef's name. I made these today and they turned out really cute. I used an orange M & M for the nose instead of the candy corn and used white almond bark for coating. I didn't measure out the peanut butter either. I just spread the crackers straight from the jar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2-3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (I used Jiff straight from the jar)
- 34 round butter flavored crackers (I used Ritz)
- 12 ounces white candy coating, coursely chopped (I just used white almond bark)
- 102 miniature chocolate chips
- 17 candy corn, cut lengthwise in half (I used an orange M & M)
- 34 M&M's plain chocolate candy
- decorating gel
- 1Spread peanut butter on half of the crackers.
- 2Top with remaining crackers to make sandwiches.
- 3In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir to smooth.
- 4Dip sandwiches in coating; allowing access to drip off.
- 5Place on waxed paper.
- 6Immediately position chips; 2 chips for eyes and 4 chips for mouth.
- 7Add candy corn for nose.
- 8For earmuffs, place a M & M on each side of face.
- 9Connect ear muffs with a strip of decorating gel. I let mine dry and then did the decorating gel.
- 10Let stand for 30 minutes or until set. My decorating gel is still not dry after 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snowman Treats
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 17
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.3
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 120.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature chocolate chips